'Tis the season to be thankful! We love this time of year because it is a great way to look back at our year and appreciate everything we have in our lives. To make it a family affair, we have created a fun and easy party game for your Thanksgiving dinner: "Thankful" wall art!
Mickey Mouse template (download here)
"I'm Thankful For" sign (download here)
White cardstock paper
Various colors of cardstock or construction paper (use colors to match your party decor)
1. Choose a spot on a wall for your wall art
2. Print the "I'm Thankful For" file on the white cardstock paper
3. With painters' tape, attached the file on your wall
4. Print the mickey mouse template on the colorful cardstock paper
5. Cut out all the mickey mouse shapes (print as many as you need for all your family members)
6. During your Thanksgiving get-together, have each family member write what they are thankful for on the mouse shapes.
7. Once they have finished writing, attach their notes to the wall with painters' tape.
Viola! Happy Thanksgiving wall art!
P.S. - We realize how cheesy it looks to put you guys on our thankful wall, but it's totally true. Thanks so much for following our shenanigans!
Crafting & Styling by Cozy Reverie