With October finally here, we are kicking off a series of Fall-inspired DIYs here on the fan art blog. Why not start with one of the OGs villains for Halloween? PETE!
Pete has appeared in over 40 animated short films between 1925 and 1954, usually as an enemy to Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. His many nicknames are Bad Pete, Big Pete, Black Pete, Bootleg Pete, Dirty Pete, Mighty Pete, Pee Wee Pete, Peg-Leg Pete, Petey, Pistol Pete, Sneaky Pete, Piston Pete, while his aliases include Percy P. Percival, Louie the Leg, Sylvester Macaroni, Tiny Tom, Captain Blackheart. A man of many hats!
Now it's time to make your tee:
Iron-on transfer paper
Pete printable file
White/light color cotton tee
1. Download the design and print on iron-on transfer paper.
2. Cut out the design as close to graphic as possible.
3. Place the design face down on the tee
4. Following the package instructions of the paper, iron on the design to the tee.
5. Be sure to let the tee completely cool before removing the paper backing.
6. Post your finished projects on Instagram, tag @DisneyDIT with the hashtag #DisneyDIY!
Once downloaded, you agree to the terms that these digital images are for your own personal crafts.
Files may not be re-sold in any format.