We've got an activity that would be great as a party game for all ages today: DIY Mickey Ears! This can double up as an awesome party favor. With summer coming up, it can be a fun craft to fill an afternoon!
Black cardstock paper
Mouse ear template (download here)
Disney stickers (like these)
Prep for party craft:
1. Print and cut out the template.
2. Trace the template on the black cardstock sheets, making sure to provide two per guest. If you have younger children, we would advise cutting out the mouse shapes ahead of time.
3. Set up a table with all the materials: glue sticks, headbands, and lots of stickers.
Party craft time!
1. Have each guest take a mouse ear shape and place the headband on top.
2. Fold the mouse ear shape around the headband and glue in place with a glue stick. Press down to make sure it sticks.
3. Repeat on the other side of the headband.
4. Time to decorate! Have your guests choose from the piles of stickers to decorate their ears, front and back.
5. Put on your ears!
crafting and styling by Cozy Reverie