With the upcoming DuckTales revamp on Disney XD, we are so excited that we will be hosting a party! The funny part is that it will mainly be for our adult friends since barely any of the Brodster's friends know about the classic 1980s Duck Tales. As we are prepping our party, we have made a Money Bin piñata!
Cardboard rectangular box (we used a car seat box)
Yellow poster board
Dome-shaped container (we used the top of a salad to-go box from a fast food restaurant)
1. Grab your white streamers and fringe one side of the streamer strips.
2. Beginning at the bottom of your box, glue strips of white fringe using your craft glue. Repeat until you have fringed it all around (you can watch a video tutorial here)
3. Using your yellow poster board, cut out a large oval and an "S"-shape that fits inside of the oval.
4. Cut out two long strips to make the "S" into a dollar symbol
5. Attach the yellow pieces to your pinata
6. To make the red dome at the top, grab you red streamers and fringe one side of the strips.
7. Cover the dome-shaped container with red streamers.
8. Attach the red dome to the top of your pinata with glue.
9. Using the yellow poster board, create a small dollar sign and attached to the top of the dome with glue
That's it! DONE! Be sure to tag your projects with #DisneyDIT so we can stop by to see your style!
Watch the full process below!
crafting and styling by Cozy Reverie