With Halloween coming up next month, we will be bringing some fun, "not-so-scary", projects your way. Today, we have got a super easy balloon DIY, inspired by our favorite little monster, Mike Wazowski!
White Tissue Paper
Prep for craft
1. Cut 3 circles from your white tissue paper
2. Set aside a small area with newspaper, where you will have the mod podge and the paintbrush. Don't forget to wash the paintbrush after the craft!
1. Blow up the balloon
2. Using the 1st tissue paper circle, use the paintbrush to spread the mod podge on it to attach it to the balloon.
3. Layer the 2nd tissue paper circle on the 1st.
4. Layer the 3rd tissue paper circle on the 2nd. Let air dry.
5. Draw a small black circle for the eye
6. Draw a small smile under the eye
7. Draw a few triangle teeth under the smile.
You're all done! Be sure to share your projects via #DisneyDIT so we can stop by to say hi!
Crafting and Styling by Cozy Reverie