We've had this project sitting on the to-do file for months now. It was supposed to be posted for National Pretzel Day, but when the day came, we completely forgot about it (whoops!). Well, this time, we are posting it 3 months early to give all of us plenty of time to make one. Now we expect everyone to post their garlands on April 26th!
- Mickey pretzel template (scroll below to download)
- white cardstock paper
- hole puncher
- yarn or twine
1. Download and print the template on white cardstock paper. There are two pretzels per sheet, so you can print as many as needed, depending on how long you want your garland.
2. Cut out each pretzel
3. Punch a hole in the top corner of each pretzel
4. Thread the yarn or twine through the holes
5. Hang on your wall and/or mantle and you're ready for a party!
Artwork by Cozy Reverie
Once downloaded, you agree to the terms that this file is for your own personal use. File may not be sold in any format.