As a kid, I always wanted to own a Junior Woodchucks Guidebook. In DuckTales, the nephews, Huey, Dewey, and Louie, are part of the Junior Woodchucks of the World, an organization inspired by the Boy Scouts of America (though in the new series, we think Huey might be the only Junior Woodchuck in the bunch). Per the DuckTales series, we get a sense that the guidebook is full of great advice and tutorials, which came in handy during their many adventures. Who wouldn't want such an awesome book?
Today's DIY project is a notebook inspired by the infamous guidebook, perfect for back-to-school time!
- white copy paper
- white cardstock (optional)
1. Download the printable notebook cover here on white cardstock or regular copy paper
2. Cut out the design.
3. Cut 3 to 4 sheets of regular copy paper the same size as the cover.
4. Trim the copy paper about 1/4 inch all around.
5. Place the copy paper with the notebook cover and fold in half.
6. Staple on the fold crease to complete your notebook.
Be sure to share your projects via #DisneyDIT so we can stop by to say hi!
Crafting and Styling by Cozy Reverie