If you are like us, you are probably in love with the amazing amount of details around Disneyland. Even their trash cans match their environments! Today, we are inspired to do the same: Creating our own Fantasyland-inspired trash bins for the home!
- Small World templates (download here)
- 8.5 x 11 in. sticker paper (like this)
- Color printer
- Small white trash bin (like this)
- Mod Podge (or other water-based sealer)
1. To prep the trash bin, clean the surface and make sure it is dry.
2. Print the template onto the sticker paper.
3. Cut as close to the edge of the design as possible.
4. Stick one sheet on the side of the trash bin. Repeat on the other side.
5. Spread mod podge over the sticker for extra reinforcement.
That's it! DONE! Be sure to tag your projects with #DisneyDIT so we can stop by to see your style!
Once files are downloaded, you agree to the terms that these digital images are for your own personal crafts.
Files may not be re-sold in any format.
Crafting and styling by Cozy Reverie