It has been a while since we had done a drawing tutorial (like this one) so we thought it would be fun to bring back this series for Halloween. Today, we are drawing that villain-favorite: a poison apple. The best part of this drawing is that is doesn't have to be perfect because poison is always messy!
1. Draw a light circle
2. In a darker shade, draw the stem at the top of the circle
3. Add a "c" like shape around the stem and a backwards "c" shape on the other side
4. Around the top half of the circle, draw a wavy line however you would like to add the poison
5. On the bottom half of the circle, draw the bottom of the apple.
6. Draw the skull nose like an upside down "v"
7. Draw the skull eyes as mis-shaped ovals
8. Add small ovals in the poison to give the illusion of teeth