We are back at it again! Our fan favorite competition is being planned as we speak. We are very happy to announce that we at least have the date confirmed. Yay! One thing crossed off our to-do list!
On Sunday, August 30, 2015, we will be hosting the 3rd annual A WALTZ THROUGH DISNEYLAND! Do you have what it takes to have the best Disney Resort experience? We're about to put it to the test!
The 2015 competition is for the Disneyland park ONLY. As in years past, we have a limited the number of teams to play this year. Submit your info via the contact form at the bottom of this post if you want to compete!
What exactly is "A Waltz Through Disneyland"?
Teams of 2-4 members will compete to see who can have the best overall Disneyland experience (as judged by us).
1. Experience the most attractions
2. Answer riddles
3. Show off some AWTD trivia (you read our blog, right?) *wink!
How can that even be measured?
1. Each team will get the AWTD packet, with the list of things to do at Disneyland. All teams go into the parks at the same time. Team members cannot separate!
2. Each attraction will have a number of points assigned to it. You must ride the attraction to get the points. (You cannot ask cast members for the answers, or share answers with other teams).
3. In the event of a tie, the team that turned in their packet first wins.
Oh, what's in it for you, you ask?
1. An awesome day at Disneyland
2. Bragging rights if you win
3. Winning the monetary pot!
So how can you sign up/compete?
1. If you haven't already, "like" our page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WaltzThroughDisney
2. We have limited this year's competition to 15 teams of two, three, or four people.
3. Create a team name (t-shirts optional). Must be Disney inspired! Let's keep focused here.
4. Pay $20 entry fee (per person). Why? All this money will go into the monetary pot, which will be given to the winner! We're not making any money off of this, pinky swear!
First Place: 70% of the money pot! The team with the most points gets the pot!
Second Place: 20% of the money pot
Third Place: 10% of the money pot
Special Notes: Admission to the park will not be provided. Sorry, we would if we could, but we can’t. However, it will take place on a Sunday, so if you have an annual pass of Southern California or higher, you will not be blocked out. Check if you are good to go here. Please note: this year does not include Disney California Adventure.
This event is not hosted by Disney and/or the Disneyland Resort. It is just a fun game amongst friends!
Are you ready for the challenge? Submit your info below!
Update: no longer taking submissions for 2015 competition.
Check back later for news on the 2016 Waltz!