Inspired by Tangled, we have a fun gift-wrapping craft for you today! This can work great for birthdays, house-warming gifts, or even centerpieces for events.
Watch the full tutorial on Cozy Reverie's video below. Be sure to tag your work with #DisneyDIY so we can see your finished crafts!
Hot Glue Gun
Bottle of your choosing
1. Measure how much of the felt you would like to wrap around the bottle, and cut off the excess. Just make sure to leave at least 4-5 inches extra on one edge to be able to connect it later on.
2. Cut off the stems of the flowers you will be using.
3. Lay out the felt flat to work out the placement of the flowers. Leave that extra 1 inch on the edge of felt free from flowers.
4. Once you are happy with the flower design, hot glue them to the felt. Be generous with the glue but don't over do it.
5. Wrap the felt base around the wine bottle and hot glue the edge to secure the cozy.
6. Fill in any gaps with more flowers.
All done! Be sure to tag your projects with #DisneyDIY so we can see your talent!