One of our favorite scenes in this year's Zootopia was when Judy Hopps first arrives to the big city, all to the tune of "Try Everything". We couldn't help but the notice the adorable suitcase Judy was carrying. Inspired by this tutorial, we recreated it for ourselves! Ready to make your own?
- Old suitcase
- Acrylic Paint (orange, green, and light yellow)
- Paint brushes
- Carrot Tutorial (view below)
1. Clean the suitcase throughly before painting
2. Use the yellow acrylic paint for the backdrop of the suitcase and let air dry.
3. View the tutorial for the painting the carrot (below)
4. We suggest drawing the carrot pattern on the suitcase with a light pencil BEFORE painting.
5. When your pattern is drawn, paint the carrots
6. Once everything is dry, apply the glaze to protect your artwork.
That's it! Now you can Disneybound as Judy Hopps! Try EVERYTHING!
Craft and styling by Cozy Reverie