What exactly is "A Waltz Through Disneyland"?
Teams of 2-4 members will compete to see who can have the best overall Disneyland and Disney California Adventure experience (as judged by us).
1. Experience the most attractions
2. Answer riddles
3. Show off some AWTD trivia (you read our blog, right?) *wink!
How can that even be measured?
1. Each team will get the AWTD packet, with the list of things to do at Disneyland & DCA. All teams go into the parks at the same time. Team members cannot separate!
2. Each attraction will have a number of points assigned to it. You must ride the attraction to get the points. (You cannot ask cast members for the answers, or share answers with other teams).
3. In the event of a tie, the team that turned in their packet first wins.
Oh, what's in it for you, you ask?
1. An awesome day at Disneyland & DCA
2. Bragging rights if you win
3. Winning the monetary pot!
So how can you sign up/compete?
1. If you haven't already, "like" our page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WaltzThroughDisney
2. We have limited this year's competition to 10 teams of two, three, or four people.
3. Create a team name (t-shirts optional). Must be Disney inspired! Let's keep focused here.
4. Pay $20 entry fee (per person). Why? All this money will go into the monetary pot, which will be given to the winner! We're not making any money off of this, pinky swear!
First Place: 60% of the money pot! The team with the most points gets the pot! You will also receive a framed award so you can proudly hang it in your home or place of business (Your friends will think you’re sooooo cool).
Second Place: 30% of the money pot
Third Place: 10% of the money pot
Special Notes: Admission to the parks will not be provided. Sorry, we would if we could, but we can’t. However, it will take place on a Sunday, so if you have an annual pass of Southern California or higher, you will not be blocked out.
Are you ready for the challenge? Submit your info below!
Update August 9, 2014: All teams have been confirmed for this year's competition! We can no longer accept more teams at this time. If you would like to receive information on the next Waltz Through DisneyLAND, be sure to "like" our Facebook page for details.
Check out details on last year's competition here